Thursday, July 17, 2008

Real Quick....




Okay for those that have a few seconds and want see perhaps my favorite new race photo. Click on the link for a photo from Timberman; you will need to go to http://www.minnefotamoments.com/ and in the search box, enter IMG_9187; hopefully you can spot me. If not, I am the good loooking one in the blue SCS suit. I just showed Rach as she was walking in from school and she was very very impressed; as was Jules. I might have found my new calling in life!

4 comments:

juliemac said...

Ewwww.......is that what it looks like caught in flight???
NICE!!

EZnJ said...

Only a real man has one that big! Great racing out there! jh

Anonymous said...

Marky-Mark...the wetsuit company should put in all the magazines!!!

Shannon said...

one word..... wow

another word...... amazing

I think I just threw up a little