Friday, October 30, 2009

Oh Crap!!! Hang on!!! Sonofa.....

Well, big red isn't nearly as tough as I thought it to be. If you "bump" a Chrysler Aspen on 494 while taking your brother and sister in-law to the airport, it will wrinkle, dent, lose pieces, etc. I've always tried to convince myself that I am a really good driver, had this been true, I would have missed this guys bumper and not cracked up the truck....PISS!!!
Yes, it does seem to always be an adventure with me. I got the truck off of 494 and beat on the bumper to try and successfully get my riders to the plane on time. Hell, I even went to Walgreens for a hammer and Jiffy Lube for a pry bar to try and bend the bumper away from the front tire so it wouldn't pop. Alas, no luck. A cab was called for the travelers as well as a co-worker for me so I could attend work. No injuries other than bruised pride, so that's a plus. I will be a biking everywhere until I get big red back though, no worries, much like my running, I just need a reason to get back on the bike.
The worst part of the whole deal, I spilt my coffee on myself and needed to stop home to change!!!

No comments: