Thursday, December 29, 2011

Its ON!!!!

This morning I spoke with my new coach!  Yes, thats right a coach!!!  I have hired Jennifer Harrison from the Chicagoland area to help prep me for the upcoming season.  I am not 100% sure what I have signed on for, but I am looking forward to the challenges and having a coach again.  Now I need to get starting on planning some races.  I have a few in mind and Kate is thinking of doing a number of road races this coming year.  The biggest struggle that I will have to over come with the training schedule is being able to get the swimming and riding in as I travel for work.  When the weather is nice, I can bring the bike with me and ride outside.  However, when it is poor I will have to stash it in the car and ride a trainer in the hotel room.....not overly excited about this little tid bit, but again I am excited to have the challenges again. 
Living in farmville USA, I am also in need of some new trainer/treadmill movies to help pass the time as I get back in shape.  I have done a pre-coach weigh in, and let me tell you it is not a pretty number.  I am certian I can shed a few of these unwanted pounds early on.  Now if I can just stop the pizza and beer diet, I will be good.

No comments: